How to Do Network Marketing – Pretty Simple

Before I get to my 3 Network Marketing Tips for Guaranteed Success, let me share with you the whole “how to do network marketing” and show you that it really isn’t that complex.
In Network Marketing you have to get eyeballs on your presentation, whatever that looks like. It could be a DVD, online video, home meeting, sizzle call, etc. You simply have to ask people to check out the tool to see if it is something that have openness to. Every other aspect of network marketing training is really to keep you doing just that and trainers understand all the mental garbage that goes along with rejection and having people tell you no. I think everyone should experience a super high rejection job prior to coming into network marketing to prepare them. Let me explain…
When I was 18 I was a telemarketer for a long distance company. We made 450 calls per day, five times per week. A GREAT week was 30 sales so let’s calculate that out.

450 x 5 – 2,250 – Total calls made per week
2,250 / 30 = .013 conversion rate
IF you are getting a 1% closing ratio in network marketing, meaning you show 100 people and at least one person signs up, then you are 769% better than I was lol. 
Feeling any better?
OK, let’s get to my 3 Network Marketing Tips for Guaranteed Success

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

List of Top Cryptocurrencies 2015 – 2018

The 6 Most Important Cryptocurrencies Other Than Bitcoin

3 Types of Network Marketing Distributor